Unable to connect.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to connect.

Post by Vevicx on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Hi people. I know, I'm brand new to this server, and I don't know anybody yet, but my name is Vevicx, and I used to play retail for about 2 years, got a ton of experience in raiding in almost every single class, and I was always #3-#1 on every dps chart. Well, anyways, I set my realmlist to set realmlist nihaoevolution.hopto.org and then made an account on here, and I tried logging in and it said "unable to connect, if this problem persists, go to yadadadadadada" so I don't know what it is. I have Wrath of the Lich King installed onto my computer, along with every other patch. Will this be fixed soon? Is anyone else having this same problem?

Vevicx
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to connect.

Post by Your Life on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:54 pm

um the server is 3.0.9 and is down right now to add in taxi it will be up soon so hang on plz and welcome to the server you mite wqant to find a 2 v 2 buddy well waiting
Your Life
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Akerfeldt on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:41 pm

what the guy tried to say is:

the server IS 3.0.9, unfortunately, we cant play because the Admin (AKA Deaveleye) is workin on the data base making sure it doesnt have any bugs when its back up, its been like this for about a week or two (since the upgrade is sort of new here) so it shouldnt take that long to be up again, so if you could hang on for a couple of days maybe, you wont regret joining this server.

what i can tell you now, its that it WILL be bugless or at least the important stuff will work perfectly, since this Admin its not one of those douched that say its ok when theres a lot of bugs.

if u decide to stay: thats awesome, stick around and get to know some of the retards from the server.... and cool people too since Yourlife and Silentdie are not the only ones here.

if you decide not to stay: have a great day.
Akerfeldt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://www.myspace.com/x_luis_x

Back to top Go down

Post by Vevicx on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:08 pm

Thanks. Yeah, it looks like one of the best server's I've seen yet, because it has scripted instances, raids, and everything and a high population, surprisingly.

P.S.: Your Life's char looks awesome, I hope I can get to look like that after doing a few fun, scripted raids Wink

Vevicx
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Akerfeldt on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:33 pm

yes indeed, plus there is a "proffesion mall" or whatever, to raise all ur tradeskills and stuff, and a taxi of course so u dont get bored flying all over outlands to kill BT trash or whatever u feel like.

Bloit i was very articulate in my last comment, lol thats pretty wierd in me, i guess i was THAT high.
Akerfeldt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Life on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:16 pm

make sure to check out other posts about raids and what not
2 v 2 is really popular so you'll wannna get a buddy for that + mite wanna start getting to know the player on the server so you can get into raids
Your Life
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentDie on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:24 am

WELLCOME YO!!!! im teh SilentDie, best rogue pvp player of this server... nice to meet u man, we dont have new players comming on this server everyday, so i think everyone will make u big warm "welcome", and btw u like my picture?
SilentDie
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vevicx on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:09 am

Hey, thanks. =). Hell yeah I like your picture, bloodfang ftw. And trust me, silentDie, you won't have any competition for best pvp rogue from me Razz. Maybe for best raiding rogue, though...but I don't pvp much. I think I'm going to make a warlock, mage, and some other stuff too, though. I'm going to post a thread introducing myself so you all may get to know me better.

Vevicx
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Akerfeldt on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 am

haha im the best rogue.....
Akerfeldt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Life on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:18 am

... nah silent die is and 2nd best is small obama for his getting ppl in guru pissed off skills he will be returning soon

and helloz again nice to meet new ppl btw when you get started whisper me to help you get honor gear! (good starter gear every one on server has either tier, season, or honor gear
my characters names are:
Atreyu/YourLife/Satan/Jesse/ValiantJr/Grimhealer
(getting rid of valiantJr soon or Yourlife)
Your Life
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentDie on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:27 pm

lol rock... never saw u soloing 5 ppl in guru... lol, well medium-noobs ppl, but still, they were 5! and ty Vevicx about those comments about Bloodfang, its my fav gear Very Happy and i use it in pvp too Very Happy +thunderfury, idk why...but everyone hates my t2 and thunderfury... cuz when i won the duel with them they say that t2 is buged and it do alot of dmg.... ALOT OF DMG?? i do about 500-700 dmg... not like some assholes 2k hemmo... and with t2 i got only 8k health and 2k armor... so lame... but i use it cuz of cool look Very Happy
SilentDie
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentDie on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:36 pm

oh yea and btw here are my chars names
Behemoth(Enhance shamy)
Immortal (Frost mage)...will be deleted when i get on wotlk and ill make an undead mage named "Dope", so please dont steal that name Very Happy
Ensiferum(Assassination rogue) i use this guy only for alchemy...
Kungen (Prot. warrior) best server tank...
Beavis (Shamy, enhance) to own some ally... cuz Behe is my ally shamy
SilentDie(Assassination/Sub, rogue)... best rogue evah!
Chucknorris(Disc,Priest)... ehm name says all....
Bathory(Arms, undead,warri)...PWN everyone!!!
Umrlica(destro/demonology, lock)... made cuz of faillbez, i got there undead lock named Umrlica.... R.I.P failbeez umrlica, i will miss u Sad

so that should be all Very Happy
SilentDie
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Akerfeldt on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:49 pm

lol u obviously never fought in gayhadar's events, FFA was awesome with old school players.

and yea i have fought several players by myself, some of them noobs, some of them pros, some of them both at the same time.
and with my mage also Razz
and of course my priest.
Akerfeldt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentDie on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:51 pm

ahahahahaha, u think i didnt played those events? well Gayhadar wasnt only one doing FFA events... i remember Alikats and Goku's ffa events...

and all my gear with behemoth i won in FFA events....
SilentDie
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Weedpally on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:34 pm

These guys are cocky, so am i but i can back it up when the server goes back up if you wanna win in pvp, you gotta be with me, or the guys i play wow with, i'll point them out here the "good" players, Akerfeldt's characters, Deeznut's characters, SilentDie's shaman, Ciak's characters, My pally/rogue/shaman(barely shaman) and some others but i'm in a hurry to leave, i might edit more in. But if you get to see me fight, or ask the "old" time players the ones that were here when i played, mostly all agree i was the best at pally, unless they were someone i killed a lot in gurubashi which will just cry and say i suck cuz of it.

Weedpally
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Life on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:56 pm

there now you have a 2v2 buddy! now the 2v2 battles can start! you guys mite want to set up some classes, i do rember weed pally being quite good at the game few ppl have beaten him but alot of ppl liked to gangk him lolz altho i've only seen him twice i would like to battle him with my warlock when i get the chance ill probly lose but i like a nice good fight unless your ret then it will be like 3 2 1 (weedpally killed satan) you had the t2 right?
Your Life
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vevicx on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:59 pm

um, tier 2?

Vevicx
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Life on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:01 pm

yes... you want to talk in pm?
Your Life
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vevicx on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Maybe later.

Vevicx
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentDie on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:34 am

lol, well yea weedpally is best ret pally, and Zeuz is best holy pally, and btw: Deeznuts quited wow...he is playing now left 4 dead,Ciak quited this server too... and old hardcore players are realy rare on Nihao nowdays Very Happy
SilentDie
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentDie on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:39 am

lol i love my t2 Very Happy i think ill be using it in wotlk too Very Happy, and weedpally i realy didnt saw u for awhile, when the server is up we will have a litle chat, to remember old days and stuff Very Happy
SilentDie
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top