WoW movie!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WoW movie!

Post by Your Life on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:43 pm

D-R-T99 wrote:I know plenty of people on horde who are friends with people on the alliance. If you are trying to capture the spirit of Nihao in these movies, you arent going to like this.
\

this is based on the facts of the game its self (in tis wow is real life) not on you playing as horde and having alli friends
Your Life
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Life on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:21 pm

ehm well the scott thing was to be kept quite so the storu isnt ruined but ehm just you could pertend you didnt read silent dies post btw silent die dont feel bad just change that post with edit and put in dots, ny ways i have to tell you guys that the script writin g has been slowed down cuz a hacker ip hacked my computer i tried to ip hack back before he could do ant thing tuned off his internet but he had left you could call it a bomb on my computer i did a virus scan the thing shows up but in tryi ng to delete it it goes off so i quickly hit hp recovery that sets every thing back to when i firist bought the computer like 4 years ago so lucky i saved my wow lolz and the script but now i have to reinstall microsoft word 2007 and i cant find the disc or i may have to buy 2009 one any way rest positive that i will have the last 3 episodes typed out very soon
Your Life
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Life on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:37 pm

Aiselyn wrote:nice i like how they look, specialy Scott bwahaha fits him perfectly

it just could be scott without the wizard hat
Your Life
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top