Heroic Mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heroic Mode

Post by Silent on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:41 pm

Well i got a little suggestion that i think everyone would like

In most of private wow servers, the heroic mode in all instances (not raids) put every mobs inside to level 1 thing that i like!

why?

1.- New players dont need to spam Mj's telling them to gift a gear!
2.- im sure that nearly every gm's, mj's, etcs are too busy to create set or weapon or watever to everyone

With this new players will be able to find his own set by themselves that makes us feel better plus that dont lead us to being bored with the server that mjs gives ya everything or the server that you wont get a decent set never. Most ppl likes being strong but is better if you find your own way to get da powah!

I'm sure that this little suggestion wont hut the server at all! :]

Silent
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroic Mode

Post by Pure on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Silent wrote:Well i got a little suggestion that i think everyone would like

In most of private wow servers, the heroic mode in all instances (not raids) put every mobs inside to level 1 thing that i like!

why?

1.- New players dont need to spam Mj's telling them to gift a gear!
2.- im sure that nearly every gm's, mj's, etcs are too busy to create set or weapon or watever to everyone

With this new players will be able to find his own set by themselves that makes us feel better plus that dont lead us to being bored with the server that mjs gives ya everything or the server that you wont get a decent set never. Most ppl likes being strong but is better if you find your own way to get da powah!

I'm sure that this little suggestion wont hut the server at all! :]

No offense, but I personally consider Nihao being NOT a part of "most private wow servers" but as a unique experience. I would not want to see this server ruined by everyone being overgeared/overpowered.

Also that is what EVENTS are for.
Pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:06 pm

hehe no problem theres not offence ^^ is just a suggestion :] but i see lots of people with season 2, 4, guardian's and things! even when theirs honor report is in 20 kills or so, i just was wondering if they received those items by tons of event or just was given away

Silent
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:43 am

The server is High Rates which includes Honor as well, so that is a normal thing to see.
Pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Akerfeldt on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:43 am

u kill a alliance 2 or 3 times and u get enough honor to buy s2

Last edited by purechaos on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : some may take offense xD)
Akerfeldt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://www.myspace.com/x_luis_x

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentDie on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:44 am

now u need to kill alliance 15-20 times for 75h honor... thats too hard for some new players (if someone new come to server)....cuz everyone is now t6/swp/s2 and how u think some dude that got his 70 lvl 2mins ago kill some s2 guy(if he doesnt help him)....deave should fix that thing....
SilentDie
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top